BHEL Recruitment 2019 Online Application for 145 Posts of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee goes to begin from 16 April 2019. Candidates having needful qualification and revel in can follow to the posts on or prior to 6 May 2019.
BHEL Recruitment 2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited programs for recruitment to the publish of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee. Interested applicants can follow to the publish in the course of the prescribed layout on or prior to 6 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of utility: 6 May 2019
BHEL Vacancy Details
- Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee – 145 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Posts
- Engineer Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five yr built-in Master’s stage or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology.
- Executive Trainee (HR): Bachelor’s stage from a identified Indian University With Two years full-time common Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a identified University.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Bachelor’s stage from a identified Indian University with Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
How to use for BHEL Jobs 2019
Interested applicants can follow to the posts in the course of the on-line mode on or prior to 6 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the after all submitted on-line utility for long run reference.
Application Fee for Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Posts
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 500+ Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 300 (Processing Fee) + GST