MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited utility for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2019. A complete of 1161 vacancies are notified for Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer and Water Conservation Officer Posts in more than a few departments together with Water Resources, Public Work and Soil and Water Conservation.
Eligible and Interested applicants can follow on-line for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 thru MPSC Official site www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 03 April 2019. The closing date for the posts is 23 April 2019. However, the closing date for filing MPSC utility charge thru SBI Challan is 24 April 2019.
Before making use of for MPSC 1161 Vacancy, applicants should make certain that they satisfy the specified eligibility.
Check right here MPSC Recruitment 2019 necessary dates, utility procedure, variety standards and so on.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission and Online Fee Submission – 23 April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Fee thru SBI Bank Challan – 24 April 2019
MPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1161
Water Resources Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 71 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- B, Category-2 – 553 Posts
Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer, Civil, Group-A – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- A – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Architectural, Group- B, Category-2 – 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Electrical, Group- B, Category-2 – 16 Posts
Department of Soil and Water Conservation
- Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officers, Group-A – 84 Posts
- Water Conservation Officers, Group-B – 194 Posts
- Group-A – Rs. 15,600- 39,100 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400 + different allowances.
- Group-B – Rs. 9300- 34,800 and Grade Pay Rs. 4400 + different allowances
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates will have to possess Bachelor’s Degree in a related box from a recognised college. For additional information, test detailed notification given beneath
19 to 38 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Selection will likely be executed at the foundation of:
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Prelim Exam
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Main Exam
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible applicants can follow thru reliable site from 03 April to 23 April 2019.
Application Fee for MPSC Jobs:
- General/UR/OBC – Rs. 374/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 274/-
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs