Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officer Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has invited programs for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer access) & Education Branch and single eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for path starting up Jan 2020 on the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Candidates having needful qualification and revel in within the involved box are eligible to use for those posts. Indian Navy SSC and PSC Officers Recruitment 2019 Online Application will get started from 16 March and proceed until 5 April 2019. Candidates are recommended to test this text ahead of making use of to any submit.
- Commencement of submission of on-line software: 16 March 2019
- Last date for submission of on-line software: 5 April 2019
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Observer – 06 Posts
- Pilot (MR) – 03 Posts
- Pilot (Other than MR) – 5 Posts
- Logistics – 15 Posts
- Education – 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Observer, Pilot and Other Posts
- Observer, Pilot (MR), Pilot (Other than MR) – B.E./B.Tech Degree in any self-discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th same old).
- Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any self-discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First elegance and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- Education – BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA
How to use for Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Interested applicants can observe to the submit during the on-line mode on or ahead of 5 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the in any case submitted on-line software for long term reference.