Assam PSC Recruitment 2019
Assam PSC Jobs Notification: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited programs for the submit of Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadre. The eligible applicants can follow to the submit during the prescribed layout on or ahead of 06 March 2019.
Notification main points
Notification No.: 186PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018
- Last Date of Application: 06 March 2019
Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Computer Operator (Typist)-17 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer & Allied cadres-73 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Operator and CDPO Posts
- Computer Operator (Typist) – Higher Secondary/Class-XII handed from the Govt. identified Board/Council and will have to have certificates in pc skillability, from a Govt. Of Assam identified establishment.
- Child Development Project Officer & Allied cadres- Graduate in Arts, Science and Commerce from a identified University.
Age Limit for Computer Operator and CDPO Posts
- Computer Operator (Typist) – 21 to 44 years
- Child Development Project Officer & allied cadres – 21 years of age and no more than 38 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as in keeping with Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Eligible applicants can put up programs together with different important paperwork to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022. The ultimate date of receipt of software is 06 March 2019.
Application Fees for Computer Operator and CDPO Posts
- Gen: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST& OBC: Rs.150/-