District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Recruitment 2019
District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Recruitment 2019: District and Sessions Judge, South Goa has invited packages for recruitment to the submit of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer and Others. Interested applicants can practice to the submit during the prescribed structure on or ahead of 30 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of software: 30 March 2019
District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Vacancy Details
- Stenographer – 10 Posts
- System Supervisor – 1 Post
- LDC – 25 Posts
- System Assistant – 2 Posts
- Driver – 2 Posts
- Bailiff – 14 Posts
- Process Server – 27 Posts
- Peon – 15 Posts
- Watchman – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Systems Engineer and Other Posts
- Stenographer, LDC – Matriculation or identical qualification.
- System Supervisor – B.E./B.Tech./MCA in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science/IT with top notch or B.Sc./BCA with two years enjoy.
- System Assistant – Candidate must have Govt. known Diploma in Computer Science/IT in Polytechnic or ITI.
- Driver – Candidate must have Middle-School or identical qualification and riding license for gentle motor car.
- Bailiff, Process Server, Peon, Watchman – Middle magnificence go or identical.
How to use for District and Sessions Judge, South Goa Jobs 2019
Interested applicants can practice to the submit through sending packages to the Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margao newest through 30 March 2019.