ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1085 Steno & UDC Posts Notification, Apply Online @esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited programs for recruitment to the publish of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk across India. Interested applicants can follow to the publish during the prescribed layout on or ahead of 15 April 2019.
12th and Graduates can follow for those posts. They will have to have a running wisdom of computer systems together with use of place of business suites. Selected applicants for the publish are prone to be posted any place in India.
ESIC Stenographer and UDC Online Application 2019 may also be stuffed as much as 15 April 2019. Candidates are instructed to learn the directions given within the reputable notification ahead of making use of to any publish. Candidates can test the main points referring to ESIC UDC and Steno Jobs 2019 under.
Important Dates ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1085 Steno & UDC Posts
- Commencement of submission of on-line software: 3 March 2019
- Last date for submission of on-line software: 15 April 2019
Vacancy Details for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1085 Steno & UDC Posts
- UP – 78 Posts
- Telangana – 133 Posts
- Gujarat – 147 Posts
- Karnataka – 159 Posts
- West Bengal – 145 Posts
- Maharashtra – 350 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 151 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1085 Steno & UDC Posts
- Stenographer – Higher Secondary Pass (cross in 12th Standard or an identical from a identified board); Speed of 80 phrases consistent with minute in stenography in English/Hindi; Working wisdom of Computer together with use of Office Suites and databases.
- UDC – Degree of a identified University or an identical; Working wisdom of pc together with use of place of business suites and databases.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1085 Steno & UDC Posts
Candidates can be decided on at the foundation of written examination and Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test.
How to use for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for 1085 Steno & UDC Posts
Interested applicants can follow to the publish during the on-line mode on or ahead of 15 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the in spite of everything submitted on-line software for long term reference.
Application Fee for UDC and Stenographer Posts
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
- All different classes – Rs. 500/-