GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL (India) Limited is having a look for Graduate Engineers as Executive Trainee through GATE 2019 Score. Eligible applicants can follow for the put up through reliable webiste www.gailonline.com indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.
- Opening of GAIL web site for on-line submission of software by means of applicants indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number – 12 February 2019
- Last date for submission of on-line software in GAIL by means of applicants – 13 March 2019
- GATE 2019 Exam Date – 02, 03, 09 and 10 February 2019
- GATE 2019 Result Date – 16 March 2019 until 06:00 PM
GAIL GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL GATE 2019 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimal 65% Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) -Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimal 65% Marks
How to Apply for GAIL GATE 2019 Posts
The Eligible applicants can follow within the prescribed layout through reliable webiste www.gailonline.com indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.