Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is hiring applicants for Section Officer, Senior Clerk and different posts. Candidates pleasurable the eligibility standards can observe earlier than 4 May 2019.
GNLU Recruitment 2019
GNLU Recruitment 2019: Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has invited packages for the submit of Non Teaching Staff. The eligible applicants can observe to the submit during the prescribed structure on or earlier than 4 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of software: 4 May 2019
GNLU Vacancy Details
- Registrar – 1 Post
- Assistant Finance Officer– 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Physical Education & Sports– 1 Post
- Senior Internship & Placement Manager– 1 Post
- Section Officer- Internship and Placement – 1 Post
- Senior Clerk – Boy’s Hostel Warden- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Registrar, Senior Internship & Placement Manager – Master’s level with a minimum of 55% of the marks or its identical
- Assistant Finance Officer– CA or ICWA Degree from known establishment
- Assistant Director of Physical Education & Sports– M. P. Ed from a known college or any identical.
- Section Officer- Internship and Placement, Senior Clerk – Boy’s Hostel Warden – Master/Bachelor Degree in any self-discipline from a known college or identical.
How to Apply for GNLU Jobs 2019
Eligible applicants can observe to the submit by sending packages together with the paperwork to Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar, Gujarat on or earlier than 4 May 2019.
Application Fee for Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Registrar: Rs. 1000 for General Category, Rs. 700 for reserved class
- All different posts: Rs. 500 for General Category, Rs. 300 for reserved class