IBBI Recruitment 2019
IBBI Jobs Notification: The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, Delhi invited packages for Research Associates and Consultant Posts. The eligible applicants can observe to the put up via prescribed layout on or earlier than 01 April 2019.
Notification main points
Notification No. :IBBI/HR/208
Last Date of Application: 01 April 2019
IBBI Vacancy Details
- Research Associates (Law)-07 Posts
- Research Associates (Economics)-03 Posts
- Consultant-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associates and Consultant Posts
- Research Associates (Law)-LL. B or similar from a identified University and/or Institute, and Qualified to be registered as an Advocate in any State Bar Council of India with regards to Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- Research Associates (Economics)-Post Graduate level in Economics or Public Policy from a identified University or Institution
- Consultant-Post graduate level / Post graduate degree / Master of Business Management from a identified University or Institute / A Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / A Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India / A Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
How to Apply for IBBI Jobs 2019
Eligible applicants can observe for the posts within the prescribed layout and ship software via e mail to group of [email protected], addressed to the ED (HR Division), Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board on or earlier than 01 April 2019.