KV Ghaziabad Recruitment 2019
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No 1 / 2, AFS, Hindan, Ghaziabad is accomplishing walk-in-interview for the put up of PRT, TGT, PGT and Non-Teaching Posts on contractual foundation for the consultation 2019-20 Session. Eligible applicants might attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date, Time and Venue
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Hindi, English, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Pol. Science), TGTs (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit), Instructor :Computer, Information Technology – 28 February 2019 at Okay.V. 1, AFS, HINDAN
- PRT, Doctor, Nurse, Counselor, Special Educator Teacher and Instructors for Games, Music, Art & Craft, Yoga, German Language – 28 February 2019 at Okay.V. 2, AFS, HINDAN
- Time – 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Hindi, English, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Pol. Science,)
- TGTs (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit).
- Instructor :Computer, Information Technology
- Special Educator Teacher
- Instructors for Games
- Art & Craft
- German Language
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and Instructor Posts
- Primary Teacher Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its similar. Pass within the CTET carried out by means of the CBSE according to the information framed by means of the NCTE for the aim.
- PGT – Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT within the involved topic; Or Master Degree from a identified University with atleast 50% marks in mixture. B.Ed. or similar level from identified college. Proficiency in instructing in Hindi and English media
- TGT – Four years’ Integrated level process Regional College of Education of NCERT within the involved topic with a minimum of 50% marks in mixture ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks within the involved topics/ mixture of topics and in mixture. The electives topics and Languages within the mixture of topics. Pass within the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), carried out by means of CBSE according to the Guidelines framed by means of the NCTE for the aim. Proficiency in instructing Hindi and English medium
- Computer Instructor – BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) OR Graduate with Science + PGDCA from identified college/ institute OR PG Degree + PGDCA/ ‘O’ stage from DOEACC or ‘A’ stage from DOEACC
- Instructor – Art & Craft/ Music – Professional Degree/ Diploma in topic involved as in line with KVS
- Sports Coach- University Degree with identified Diploma in Physical Education or B.P.Ed from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or similar Qualification. Distinguished Sportsman who has represented the rustic in identified National or International occasions will also be appointed on trial foundation supplied them possess the college level
- Doctor – Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI/State Medical Council and having Basic Life Support (BLS) route.
- Nurse – Minimum Diploma in Nursing
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Instructor Posts 2019
The eligible applicants can attend the walk-in-interview along side legitimate ID Proof, Passport dimension pictures along side Xerox copies of all of the paperwork on scheduled date and time.