KV Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Aruvankadu, Tamil Nadu is carrying out walk-in-interview for the submit of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts. Eligible applicants might attend walk-in-interview on 01 and 04 March 2019.
Walk-in-Interview Date, Time and Venue
- Nurse, Yoga, Tamil, Art & Craft, Work Experience, Sports Coach, Data Entry Operator & PRT – 01 March 2019
- PGT, TGT(Sanskrit) – 04 March 2019
- Registration Time – from 8.30 am to 09.30AM
- Interview- 10:00 AM to five:00 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- TGT – Maths, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Science, Computer Instructor (number one & Secondary)
- PGT – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, English, Hindi, Computer Science
- Art & Craft
- Work Experience Coach
- Sports Coach
- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRTs – AISSCE (XII) or Intermediate or its an identical with 50% of marks in X/XII and 50 % in D.T.Ed. Competence to show in Hindi & English.
- TGT – Bachelors Degree within the involved matter with 50% marks and 50 % B.Ed. from a known college
- PGT – Master Degree within the involved matter with 50% marks and 50% in B.Ed. from a known college or M.Sc First magnificence
- Computer Instructor – B.E.,B.Tech Comp.Sc.)./,BCA/MCA/M.Sc., B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) / MSc. (Electronics with Comp.Sc. part)/M.Sc (IT) or Bachelor’s/Master Degree in any science matter/Mathematics from known college with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer utility from Govt. known college/Institute OR PG level in any matter with PG Dip. In Comp. utility from Govt known University/”O” degree from DOEACC or PG level in any matter with minimal “A” degree from DOEACC. With minimal 50%.
- Nurse – B Sc Nursing / Diploma in nursing with 50% marks
- Yoga – Diploma ,Graduate or Post Graduate in Yoga with 50% marks
- Tamil – Graduate in Tamil with 50% marks
- Art & Craft – Diploma or Degree in Art & Craft with 50% mar
- Work Experience Coach – Polytechnic/Diploma/BE in Electrical Engineering with 50% marks
- Sports Coach – B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed with 50% marks
- Data Entry Operator- Diploma/Graduate in Computer Sc with wisdom of Tally
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, PRT, TGT, PGT Posts 2019
The eligible applicants can seem for walk-in-Interview at the scheduled dates and time. Candidates can consult with the beneath hyperlink for extra main points.