UPSEE 2019: Last date extended to March 25
The final date to sign in for UPSEE 2019 has been extended through Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Now, scholars can post their on-line software shape for until 5:00 PM of 25 March. Students belonging to economically weaker segment can replace their class to take advantages for the similar.
Students can in finding the foolwing adjustments offered through CAB in UPSEE 2019 Registration Process.
1. The final date to post an internet software shape for UPSEE 2019 has been extended from March 15, 2019 to March 25, 2019. Now, the scholars can post their on-line software shape until March 30, 2018. But a scholar will have to take a look at to post the appliance shape ahead of 5:30 pm at the final date.
2. Students belonging to economically weaker segment can replace their class to take advantages for the similar.
The scholars can proper the ideas equipped through them whilst filling the appliance shape ahead of 5:00 pm until March 28, 2019.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Students will have to have handed or showing in UP Board Intermediate examination or 10+2 qualifying exam from nationwide or any state board.
- They will have to have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any technical vocational cours.
- Students will have to have bought minimal 45% marks in 10+2 stage qualifying exam and for reserved class applicants i.e. SC/ST, the minimal marks will have to be 40% in combination of all required topics.