NBRC Recruitment 2019
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Jobs Notification: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has invited packages for the submit of Technician and Others. The eligible applicants can seem for walk-in-interview on 12 March 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date -12 March 2019
NBRC Vacancy Details
- Technologist -01 Post
- Nurse-01 Post
- Technician-01 Post
- Technical Assistant-01 Post
- Casualty Medical Officer-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Other Posts
- Technologist –M.Sc. (Physics) or M.Sc (Electronics).
- Nurse-B.Sc. (Nursing) or 12th usual with Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery.
- Technician-M.Sc. (Physics)/ B.Tech. /B.E. or Graduation in Science.
- Technical Assistant-M.sc. (Physics)/B.Tech/B.E. or Graduation in Science with Diploma.
- Casualty Medical Officer-MBBS or any identical council of any state with MS.
Age Limit for Technologist and different Posts Job
- Technologist/ Technician/ Technical Assistant/ Casualty Medical Officer -40 years
- Nurse-35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as consistent with Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the National Brain Research Centre Jobs 2019
Eligible applicants can seem for walk-in-interview on 12 March 2019 at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon (Haryana) together with the paperwork.