National Technical Research Organisation
NTRO Recruitment 2019: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has invited programs for recruitment to the publish of Technical Assistant. Interested applicants can follow to the publish during the prescribed layout on or prior to 4 April 2019.
- Commencement of submission of on-line software: 15 March 2019
- Last date of submission of software: 4 April 2018
NTRO Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 127 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant Posts
- Electronics – Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the most topics from a known University; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a known Institute.
- Computer Science– Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the most topics from a known University; or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a known University or Institute.
Age Limit – Not exceeding 30 years
How to use for NTRO Jobs 2019
Interested applicants can follow to the publish during the on-line mode on or prior to 4 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the in spite of everything submitted on-line software for long run reference.