RRC Jaipur 2019 – Ticket Examiner, Commercial Clerk & Clerk cum typist Admit Card Download:Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur, North Western Raiwlay has introduced notification for the recruitment of 307 Asstt. Loco Pilot, Goods Guard, Station Master, Clerk cum Typist, Tech.Gr.III (Signal), Ticket Examiner, Commercial Clerk, Stenographer (Hindi), Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical), Junior Engineer (P.Way) & Staff Nurse Vacancies towards General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. Eligible All Regular Group ‘C’ or Erstwhile Group ‘D’ workers of North Western Railway except RPF/ RPSF workers can practice on-line from 13-09-2017 at 09:00 AM to 12-10-2017 until 05:00 PM. Other main points relating to age prohibit, tutorial qualification, variety procedure & how one can practice are discussed under…
Note: This Notification Only for All Regular Group ‘C’ or Erstwhile Group ‘D’ workers of North Western Railway except RPF/ RPSF workers.
RRC Jaipur Vacancy main points:
Total No. of Posts: 307
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk cum Typist: 11 posts
2. Asstt. Loco Pilot: 159 posts
3. Tech.Gr.III (Signal): 13 posts
4. Ticket Examiner: 10 posts
5. Commercial Clerk: 02 posts
6. Stenographer (Hindi): 01 put up
7. Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical): 01 put up
8. Goods Guard: 47 posts
9. Station Master: 57 posts
10. Junior Engineer (Signal): 02 posts
11. Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 posts
12. Staff Nurse: 01 put up
Age Limit: Candidates age will have to be 42 years for General, 45 years for OBC, 47 years for SC/ ST applicants as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates will have to possess Matriculation with ITI certificates & Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobiles Engineering for Post No.2, Degree/ Equivalent for Post No.8 & 9, 12th (+2stage) or its an identical exam for Post No.1, 4 & 5. Refer the notification for closing posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will probably be decided on at the foundation of Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Exam adopted through Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill take a look at (anywhere appropriate), Document Verification & Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants can practice on-line during the website online www.rrcjaipur.in from 13-09-2017 at 09:00 AM to 12-10-2017 until 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log directly to the website online www.rrcjaipur.in
2. Click one GDCE Online/ E-Application.
3. Register yourself/ Registered applicants log in thru their sign up quantity.
4. Fill the net utility in moderation.
5. Finally take a printout of on-line utility for long run use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2017 at 09:00 AM onwards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2017 until 05:00 PM.
For extra main points like pay scale, tutorial qualification, variety procedure, how one can practice and different main points are to be had at under hyperlink…