SVIMS Tirupati Recruitment 2019
SVIMS, Tirupati Recruitment 2019: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) has invited programs for recruitment to the publish of Research Scientist, Finance Controller and Others. Interested applicants can practice to the publish throughout the prescribed structure on or prior to 20 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of utility: 20 March 2019
SVIMS, Tirupati Vacancy Details
- Research Scientist/Faculty – 3 Posts
- Research Data Manager– 2 Posts
- Research Nurse– 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant / PA– 3 Posts
- Computer Assistant – 1 Post
- Hardware Technician – 1 Post
- Public Relations Assistant– 1 Post
- Driver– 2 Posts
- Medical Superintendent– 1 Post
- Finance Controller – 1 Post
- Chief Security Officer– 1 Post
- Chartered Accountant (Inter) Professional – 2 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist– 1 Post
- Speech Therapist– 1 Post
- Pharmacist Gr.II – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Scientist, Finance Controller and Other Posts
- Research Scientist/Faculty – M.Sc., (Life Sciences) with Ph.D in Life Sciences.
- Research Data Manager– Masters Degree in any self-discipline.
- Research Nurse– Bachelors stage program in Nursing and will have to be approved thru Para Medical Board of Andhra Pradesh State as a Registered Nurse (RN). M.Sc., (Nursing) shall be most popular.
- Junior Assistant / PA– Must possess a Bachelor’s stage of a identified University and will have to have wisdom of pc programs, and will have to have handed typewriting upper grade in English for Clerk cum Typist (PA).
- Computer Assistant – Must have handed some extent in Computer Science or any qualification identical thereto, and will have to possess a P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications from a Recognized Institution.
- Hardware Technician – Diploma in Hardware or networking or Diploma in Electronics.
How to use for SVIMS, Tirupati Jobs 2019
Interested applicants can practice to the publish via sending programs in conjunction with the paperwork to the Director-cum-VC., SVIMS., Tirupati on or prior to on or prior to 20 March 2019.