UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – UGC-NET Eligibility Criteria 2019 is ready and finalized by way of the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NTA conducts the University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test at the behalf of University Grants Commission to decide the eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian Universities and Colleges. Candidates must in moderation cross throughout the UGC-NET Eligibility Criteria 2019 to test if they’re eligible for this examination. Applications from applicants who don’t satisfy the entire necessities will probably be summarily rejected. To know extra about UGC-NET Eligibility Criteria 2019, aspiring applicants might stay studying.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019
A candidate making use of for UGC NET JRF can’t be greater than 30 years (as on July 01, 2019) then again there is not any such specification for UGC NET Assistant Professor. Postgraduate scholars with an general reasonable rating of 55% marks can observe for UGC-NET 2019. Reserved classes will probably be supplied with leisure on the subject of each age and academic qualification.
Details of UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The UGC NET exam is a difficult exam to crack. However, harder than qualifying the examination is being eligible to use first. The NTA which is liable for carrying out the NET examination has set strict clauses within the Eligibility Criteria, which must be fulfilled by way of the entire NET aspirants. All the necessities of UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019 had been detailed within the subsequent sections.
Educational Qualification Eligibility: The leader requirement of this segment is that the candidate in quest of to use for NET is a postgraduate scholar or is waiting for their ultimate end result and stage certificates, or is of their ultimate yr/semester in their postgraduate stage route.
- Candidates should have secured no less than 55% marks (with out rounding off) in Master’s Degree or Equivalent stage from Universities/Institutions identified by way of UGC, in Humanities (together with languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science and so on. will probably be eligible for UGC NET 2019.
- Candidates who’re pursuing their Postgraduate stage or similar route OR applicants who’ve seemed of their qualifying Master’s Degree exam (for Final Year / Semester) and are looking forward to their end result/stage OR applicants whose qualifying assessments had been behind schedule might also observe for this take a look at. However, such applicants will probably be admitted provisionally and will probably be regarded as eligible for the award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor handiest after they’ve handed their Master’s Degree or similar exam with 55% marks.
Reserved classes: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / OBC-Non Creamy Layer / Person with Disabilities (PwD) classes will probably be supplied with a leisure of five% marks in required proportion acquired in qualifying exam in their grasp’s stage. Further, senior applicants with a PhD, who finished their postgraduation by way of the yr 1991 also are eligible for availing of five% leisure in proportion acquired of their qualifying exam.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD will want at least 50% marks of their Qualifying examination to use for UGC NET 2019.
- PhD holders whose finished their Post Graduation route by way of September 19, 1991, will want at least 50% marks of their Qualifying examination to use for UGC NET 2019.
Age Limit: There is an higher age restrict for making use of for the Junior Research Fellowship via UGC NET 2019, i.e the candidate can’t be greater than 30 years of age (to be calculated as on December 01, 2019).
However, there aren’t any Age Limit restrictions for making use of for Assistant Professor.
Reserved Categories: The category-wise leisure to be equipped in regard to Age Limit eligibility for JRF has been detailed right here:
- SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/PwD/Transgender/Women applicants will probably be equipped age leisure as much as five years.
- Age leisure will probably be equipped to applicants having analysis revel in within the related/similar matter of post-graduation stage. This leisure depends upon the time frame spent on analysis, matter to a most of five years.
- Candidates possessing an LL.M stage will probably be eligible for availing an age restrict leisure of three years.
- Candidates who’ve served within the Armed Forces will probably be eligible for availing age leisure as much as five years, matter to the period of time served within the Armed Forces.
Note: Maximum age restrict leisure to be equipped to any of the above-mentioned classes can not exceed five years underneath any instances.
Exemption for Eligibility for Assistant Professor
From beneath applicants can test the Exemption for Eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- Even despite the fact that NET/SET/SLET shall stay the minimal eligibility situation for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/Institutions identified by way of UGC, an exemption is occasionally made in terms of applicants who’ve now not certified the UGC-NET/SET/SLET. However, this exemption will probably be ruled as consistent with UGC laws and amendments as notified within the Gazette of India once in a while.
- Candidates who handed UGC/CSIR JRF exam previous to 1989 can be exempted from showing within the NET examination.
- Candidates who’ve cleared the States Eligibility Test (SET) authorized by way of UGC for Assistant Professor held previous to June 01, 2002, will probably be exempted from showing in NET, and are eligible to use for Assistant Professor any place in India. For all SET assessments held after June 01, 2002, qualifying applicants will probably be eligible to use for the publish of Assistant Professor handiest within the Universities/Colleges positioned within the State from the place they’ve cleared their SET.
About UGC-NET 2019
All applicants in quest of to additional their careers as a Professor/Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges need to qualify the UGC NET examination. It is an examination the place handiest applicants with a postgraduate stage can take part. To be eligible to seem for NET, making use of applicants who don’t possess a postgraduate stage but, have to remember the minimal requirement is 55% combination marks of their qualifying Master’s Degree exam, as upon failing to supply the requirement of the 55% rating within the qualifying examination inside of 2 years of qualifying the NET examination, the NTA will disqualify the NET qualification and the candidate is probably not awarded both JRF, and neither will they be appointed as Assistant Professor. Qualifying the UGC NET 2019, a candidate turns into eligible to be recruited in any University/College in any state, in contrast to the State Eligibility Test (SET) that qualifies applicants for a particular state handiest.