UGC Recruitment 2019
UGC Recruitment 2019: University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited packages for recruitment to the submit of Deputy Secretary and Education Officer. Interested applicants can follow to the submit in the course of the prescribed layout on or sooner than 5 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of on-line software: 5 April 2019
- Last date for submission of laborious reproduction of software: 12 April 2019
UGC Vacancy Details
- Deputy Secretary – 4 Posts
- Education Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Secretary and Education Officer Posts
- Deputy Secretary – Master’ Degree of a known University with a excellent instructional file; 7 years’ revel in of training/ analysis in University.
- Education Officer – Master’s level with 55% of marks from a known University; Five years of revel in of training/analysis/Educational Administration.
Age Limit for Deputy Secretary and Education Officer Posts
- Deputy Secretary – 45 years
- Education Officer – 40 years
(Age leisure for reserved class as in line with executive. norms)
Pay Scale for Deputy Secretary and Education Officer Posts
- Deputy Secretary – Pay Level-12 Rs.78,800-2,09,200/-
- Education Officer – Pay Level-11 Rs.67,700-2,08,700/-
How to use for UGC Jobs 2019
Interested applicants can follow to the submit in the course of the on-line mode on or sooner than 12 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the in the end submitted on-line software for long term reference.