UPSC IAS 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has launched the marks of the advisable applicants for UPSC Civil Services 2018 at united states.gov.in. Earlier the cutoff marks declared on April 09, 2019. The Final Result of UPSC IAS 2018 introduced on April 05, 2019. The ultimate results of interviews and primary exam has been launched. The applicants who seemed within the exam can take a look at their consequence. UPSC decided on a complete of 759 applicants for Civil Services, and 109 applicants were advisable, their consequence are provisional. As the collection of vacancies reported via the Government is 812. Kanishk Kataria badges the primary rank and Srushti Jayant Deshmukh badges the primary rank within the feminine class. Get right here all of the main points of UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018.
Latest: UPSC has launched the marks of advisable applicants for Civil Services 2018. Click here to test the similar.
UPSC IAS Exam 2018
The applicants who gets via Prelims, Main and Interview spherical can be decided on for the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and different posts of Group ‘A’. The applicants can take a look at the vital dates associated with UPSC Civil Services IAS 2018 from the desk under.
|UPSC IAS Exam 2018||Important Date|
|Commencement of Application Form for prelims Exam||07 Feb 2018|
|Last date for Receipt of Application Form||06 Mar 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card for UPSC IAS 2018 Pre Exam||07 May 2018|
|Date of UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018 Preliminary Exam||03 Jun 2018|
|UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018 Preliminary Exam Result||14 Jul 2018|
|Candidates can fill the DAF||23 Jul to 06 Aug 2018|
|Availability of UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018 Main Admit Card||11 Sep 2018|
|Date of UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018 Main Exam||28, 29, 30 Sep & 06, 07 Oct 2018|
|UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018 Main Exam Result||20 Dec 2018|
|Availability of admit card for the interview||12 Mar 2019|
|The interview can be held from||
To be introduced
|Declaration of the general consequence||05 Apr 2019|
The vacancies for IAS are 782 together with 32 vacancies reserved for P.H. class (09 vacancies for LDCP, 13 vacancies for B/LV and 08 vacancies for H.I. and 02 vacancies for a couple of disabilities).
UPSC IAS 2018 Result
The ultimate results of UPSC IAS 2018 has been launched via UPSC at united states.gov.in. The applicants can take a look at their consequence from the direct hyperlink given above. The result’s within the type of pdf containing the title and roll collection of certified applicants.
The ultimate result’s in line with the rating received in the principle examination and interview, marks received in prelims exam doesn’t play any function within the examination.
Admit Card of UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018 Exam
UPSC has performed the prelims examination, now it has launched the admit card of the principle exam for accomplishing the examination within the given time table. The qualifiers of the prelims examination can obtain the admit card for the principle examination. UPSC has activated the hyperlink on united states.gov.in. The applicants can use both Registration Number / Roll quantity and Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.
Like prelims and mains, it’s going to liberate the admit card for an interview with the identical process.
Exam Time Table for UPSC Civil Services (IAS) 2018
UPSC has launched the examination agenda for Civil services and products. The exam will behavior for 05 days. Get right here whole main points of timetable in given pdf.
IAS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility standards for the applicants for UPSC IAS Exam is given under.
Nationality: The applicants can take a look at the tips in regards to the nationality clause from the issues given under.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India for the Indian Administrative provider and Indian Poice Service.
- For the opposite posts, the candidate should be both:
- a citizen of India or
- a topic of Nepal or
- a topic of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who had settled in India earlier than January 01, 1962 or
- a completely settled individual in India of Indian Origin Person who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, Srilanka, East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Note: The applicants who belong to Nepal, Bhutan and are Refugees should have a certificates of eligibility issued via Government of India. The eligibility certificates isn’t obligatory on the time of examination however the applicants should have the certificates on the time of appointment.
Age Limit: The age prohibit for the applicants will also be checked from the issues given under.
- The age of the applicants should be between 21 and 32 years on August 01, 2018.
- The leisure within the higher prohibit of the age will also be noticed as:
- If the candidate belongs to SC/ST Caste then the relief can be as much as Five years.
- For the opposite backward classes, the relief can be maxed Three years.
- If the candidate had the abode in State of Jammu & Kasmir all the way through the duration from January 01, 1980 to December 31, 1989, then the relief can be of five years.
- Up to a few years in case of Defence Services Personnel, disabled in operations all the way through hostilities with any international nation.
- In the case of Ex-Servicemen together with Commissioned Officers, ECO/SSCO who’ve given the provider for no less than Five years in Military on August 01, 2018, they’re going to get max Five years of leisure.
- In case of ECO/SSCO who’ve finished the provider of preliminary duration and whose project has been prolonged for five years gets the relief of five years.
- In the case of blind, listening to impaired and orthopedically disabled individuals, the relief of 10 years can be given.
Note-I: The SC/ST/OBC Candidates belonging to another clause as ex-servicemen, domiciled in J&Ok or bodily disabled can be granted cumulative age leisure beneath each the types.
Note-II: The applicants are outlined as ex-servicemen within the Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979, can be regarded as in Ex-Servicemen Category.
Note-III: The Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers together with ECOs/SSCOs is probably not given age leisure beneath the two. (5) & 2.(6) rule.
Note-IV: If the applicants will fulfill the requirement of Physical and Medical Standards for the involved provider/submit, he/she can be regarded as to eligible for the appointment.
The date of start of the applicants can be regarded as as discussed in Matriculation or
Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificates known via an Indian University as
an identical to Matriculation or within the Register of Matriculates maintained via a
University which should be qualified via the correct authority of the University or within the
Higher Secondary or an an identical exam certificates. These certificate can be required on the time of making use of for the civil services and products.
Note-I: The date of start of the applicants can be regarded as as discussed within the matriculation certificates or the an identical certificates. There is probably not granted any request to switch the dob.
Note-II: After filing the evidence of dob, any adjustments in it’s going to no longer be regarded as.
Note-III: The applicants are prompt to fill the right kind dob on the time of filling up the net utility shape. If there could be any improper main points then the candidature can be cancelled.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have the stage of any of Universities incorporated via an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or different tutorial establishments showed via an Act of Parliament or it’s going to be regarded as as a University Under Section-Three of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an an identical qualification.
Note-I: The applicants who is not going to have the results of the showing examination (which might render them educationally certified) will make them the admission within the prelim examination can also be eligible for the prelim examination. The applicants who can be declared eligible via the fee for the principle examination must put up the evidence of passing the needful examination.
Note-II: If the applicants have handed the examination arranged via another establishment and the examination will justify the foundations made for the admission of the candidate within the civil provider examination, then the candidate can be eligible.
Note-III: If the candidate is having any skilled and technical qualification known via the Government an identical to the eligible stage for the admission to the examination then the candidate can be eligible.
Note-IV: If the candidate has handed the MBBS or another clinical examination and he/she has no longer finished the internship then the candidate must put up the certificates via the respective authority that they’d handed the needful skilled clinical examination.
Number of Attempts: The applicants can take a look at the collection of makes an attempt for IAS 2018 from the issues given under.
- The candidate who’s eligible to seem for the examination will likely be equipped 6 makes an attempt for the examination. This restriction isn’t permissible for the SC/ST applicants.
- The OBC class applicants can be granted nine makes an attempt for the examination.
- The bodily handicapped applicants of General class can be equipped nine makes an attempt while for the opposite bodily handicapped applicants can be given as many makes an attempt as given to the non-physically handicapped candidate of that neighborhood.
Note: The applicants should take a look at the tips given under.
- If the candidate is making an attempt the prelim examination, then it’s going to be counted as one try to civil services and products examination.
- If the candidate will seem for anyone paper of prelim examination, then it’s going to be regarded as as one try to civil services and products examination.
- If any candidate can be disqualified from the examination, then it’s going to be added to his/her try.
Restriction on Applying for the Exam: These are the next restrictions for the applicants on the time of making use of:
- If any candidate who had appointed for the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service at the foundation of the results of the sooner examination and he/she is once more giving the examination, then they’re going to no longer be allowed to seem for the examination.
- If the candidate has been appointed as IAS/IFS after the prelim examination and he/she has persevered to the provider, so they don’t seem to be eligible for the principle examination.
- If the candidate has been appointed as IAS/IFS after the principle examination and he/she has persevered to the provider, in order that they no longer be appointed to any provider/submit at the foundation of the results of this exam
Physical Standards: The applicants should be bodily are compatible beneath the usual given within the Appendix-III of regulations for the exam.
UPSC IAS 2018 Application Process
The candidate needed to pass to the authentic website online to use for UPSC IAS 2018. There used to be the detailed data to be had at the website online associated with the applying. The applicants had been prompt to fill the applying shape handiest as soon as but when there’s multiple utility then the applying with upper RID is regarded as. The utility with upper RID must were finished with recognize to utility main points, examination middle, picture, signal, rate and so on. The rate paid with one RID used to be no longer regarded as for the second one RID.
The applicants who’re already in Government Service, Government owned business enterprise and or different identical organizations needed to put up their utility without delay to the fee.
The applicants who’re already in Government provider whether or not on transient or everlasting foundation needed to put up an enterprise of informing in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have got carried out for the Examination.
The utility rate for IAS 2018 Exam used to be Rs.100/- Rupees One Hundred handiest apart from SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped applicants.
Mode of Payment: The applicants selected their mode of fee in step with their comfort. There had been the modes of fee given within the issues under.
- By Cash in any department of SBI.
- By Net Banking.
- By Debit Card / Credit Card.
UPSC IAS 2018 Examination Pattern
The applicants must seem within the 3 assessments for the choice of UPSC IAS 2018 recruitment. The main points are given under.
Preliminary Exam: The Prelim Exam used to be a screening check for the applicants. The prelim examination consisted of 2 papers. General Studies Paper-I and General Studies Paper-II. The overall marks for the prelim examination had been 400. The applicants who scored minimal qualifying marks 33% within the General Studies Paper-II and overall qualifying marks within the General Studies Paper-I shortlisted via the fee for the principle examination. The marks of the prelim examination is not going to play any function in making the general Merit List. The issues associated with the prelim examination are as given.
- Total Marks had been 400.
- There used to be a adverse marking of one/Three i.e. 0.33 for any fallacious resolution.
- If the candidate gave multiple resolution then that resolution assumed because the fallacious resolution.
- There used to be no penalty for the unattempted query.
Main Exam: The primary examination will come with the written examination in addition to the interview spherical. The written examination will include nine exams. The main points in regards to the written examination will also be noticed from the desk under.
The applicants who gets most marks and can get the nice rating in Interview can be decided on for the quite a lot of posts.
Click here to understand extra information about the examination development.
Statistical Data CS (Preliminary)
|Year of Exam||No of Candidates Appeared|
Statistical Data – CS (Main)
|Year Of Exam||Vacancies||Candidates Recommended|
IAS Advertisement: Click Here for complete commercial.