RIE, Ajmer Recruitment 2019
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer Jobs Notification: Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer has invited programs for the publish of TGT, PGT and Others. The eligible applicants can seem for walk-in-interview on 11 to 29 March 2019.
- Walk-in-interview date – 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27&29 March 2019
Regional Institute of Education Vacancy Details
- PGT-05 Posts
- TGT-15 Posts
- WET-04 Posts
- Counselor-01 Post
- Primary Teacher-06 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer Gr. II-01 Post
- Pre-Primary Female Helper-02 Posts
- Medical Officer (P1. Time)-02 Posts
- Driver Grade Ill-01 Post
- Store Keeper Gr. II-02 Posts
- Pre-Primary Teacher-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT, WET and Other Posts
- PGT- Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT within the involved matter; or Master’s Degree from a identified University with a minimum of 50% marks in mixture and in involved matter.
- TGT/WET- Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT within the involved matter with a minimum of 50 % Marks in mixture. OR Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50 % marks in mixture and within the involved topics and B.Ed. or identical qualification from identified University. B. Ed . isn’t obligatory for the posts of TGT Music and Computer Science.
- Counselor- Master Degree in Psychology from identified College/University + Post Graduate Diploma in steerage and Counseling OR Master Degree with B.Ed./M.Ed. + Post Graduate Diploma in steerage and Counseling.
- Hindi Stenographer Gr. II- 12th Class Pass or identical
- Pre-Primary Female Helper- Must have handed 10 + 2/intermediate
- Medical Officer (P1. Time)- MBBS
- Driver Grade Ill- 10th cross same old or identical
- Store Keeper Gr. II- Must have handed 12th Standard or identical exam from a identified Board.
- Pre-Primary Teacher- Must have finished two yr degree in ECCE/ECSE/ECE/NIT
Age Limit –27-40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as consistent with Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Regional Institute of Education Jobs 2019
Eligible applicants can seem for walk-in-interview on 11,12,16,18,19,20,25,26,27 & 29 March 2019 at Department of Elementary Education , NCERT, New Delhi in conjunction with the paperwork.